Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Peyton is the "BIG" 3

Peyton is 3 years old! I can't believe how fast time flys. We decided to take a trip to Mesa, so we took him to the Phoenix zoo for his Birthday. He had a great time. He got to see the lions,tigers, and even got to see an orangutan pee which he still talks about :) He made sure everyone remembered it was his birthday (all day long) he was so excited to have all the attention :) After the zoo we went over to his cousins house for presents and ice cream cake! He had a great 3rd Birthday!

4 comments:

minerfam said...

Happy b-day Peyton! Looks like he had a great birthday!I hope all is going well for you guys... we seriously need to do something!
-DanaLee

McKinna said...

what a fun birthday! dev would have loved to go to the zoo for his 3rd birthday as well!!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

3 already!?! Seriously where does the time go? Glad he had a great birthday and saw an orangutan pee...LOL

Rhonda said...

Hey girl it's Rhonda - I woke up this morning wondering about you and your family. I had decided to look and see if you had a blog and I found it easier than I thought I could. Sorry to hear things didn't work out in Nevada but I can't believe your moving to China - Isn't that a little far away?? I have another friend that lived over there for a year and loved it so Good Luck I hope it all works out for you. Congrats on the baby or should I say both babies - youve had 2 since I seen ya last. I had to laugh we named our little boy Peyton too and Waylena has a little boy named Trey too so you have good taste in names. Long story short shoot me an email so I can invite ya to our blog - rhondarostron@yahoo.com
then we can keep tabs on each other and I guess we'd better get that fishing trip in before you leave (Sorry I can't believe it's been over 2 years but it seems like were always so busy when we come down south)
Love ya
Rhonda