Thursday, February 12, 2009

Up Dates!

Well I just wanted to post a quick up date! We have heard back from the company we have been working with in Georgia, about China. They have decided it would probably be easier for eveyone if we just waited till the baby is born. They are not in a hurry and not loking for anyone else to fill the position so not to worry, they will keep us upated if there are any changes and visa versa! We were excited to get some news and grateful that we (I) won't have to have the baby in China :) So we are here in St.George till at least after the baby is born! Which by the way, another upate, we are having another BOY ;) yup 4 boys I have no idea what I am going to do! :/

We are still very excited if this China adventure happens, but we both realize things happen for a reason and a lot can happen between now and July so we are trying to keep an open mind and our options open! It is still amazing to me, and always will be, the different directions our lives can take so quickly! :)

13 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

4 boys! CRAZY! You are going to have a fun house! My sis and SIL both have 4 boys! It is so fun! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

Emma said...

A mother of 4 boys.. you are my hero! I hope all the planning comes together just as it should for you all! keep us posted!

Find The Time Mama said...

Hey Girl I hope all is going well! You will do great with 4 boys because you are so amazing, but I know you were hoping for a girl. It was great to see you last time I was up.

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

4 boys! Eek! You'll do great. Look how great your other boys turned out. We're really excited for you guys and we're so glad that you get to have baby boy #4 in the US!

jaesi said...

4 BOYS!! Congrats! Im so glad you get to stay close to family while your preg.

McKinna said...

yay for boys! CONGRATS! You will have a full house! good luck on the rest of your pregnancy! ;)

Rachel said...

Well, your boys are the cutest around for miles! I can just see when they are all in middle school and high school, they'll be known as the hot Bundy boys! I'm glad you'll be here for the baby so you can have help from your family. You're amazing Ambur and I hope everything works out for you and your family!

Mandyloo said...

You are just a baby boy making machine! That is great! I am sure they will be really good buddies and rely on each other a lot in life. You already have 3 so what is one more. You will do great with 4! Congrats!

Nield Family said...

congrats on the boy! you will be awesome! We def need to get together one of these days soon!

Janey said...

I can't believe all the boys everyone is having! I bet your boys will all be so much fun as they get older. Congrats, and congrats to the baby for being able to be born in the States.

Abby said...

ahh that is like my dream to have a bunch of boys!! how fu n for you! so glad you dont have to have that baby in china!

The Muntifering Family said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats! You guys are thinking about moving to China? What will Nate be doing there. Good Luck with everything. We moved to Vancouver, Washington a couple of months ago. It been fun, I guess I miss St. George. But, Washington is nothing like moving out of the country. Hope all continues to go well.

Cluff Family said...

Holy crap Ambur! Way to go! I will probably be the opposite adn only have girls. WOW China?! Sounds like it will be a GREAT adventure and I am glad you don't have to have the baby there... having a baby in a hospital where you don't understand what is being said by Dr/midwife isn't the best experience :) Good luck with everything and keep us all updated!!