Monday, December 29, 2008

Little Surprise!

So as you all know the last time I posted was to fill everyone in on our, soon, trip to China. Well some things have changed I have just recently found out that I am 3 months pregnant with baby #4 yup #4. Though this one was not as much of a surprise as Peyton and Trey it still happened about 4 or 5 months earlier than we were planning. I am due July 6th so China has changed a bit. We are not exactly sure on the new details or when we will be leaving so I will let everyone know as soon as I do. :) We are trying to work something out with a steel comp. in Georgia that works very closly with a Chinese comp. They offered Nate a job working with the Chinese part of their comp. They would send us over to China for about 18months while Nate learns how to run the Chinese part of their comp. Then they would move us back to Georgia to learn the American part of the comp.This sounds like a great opportunity for us so we hope things work out. They said they would get back to us after the holidays so hopefully we hear back soon. Anyway this is the newest update in our lives, when we find out more we will let you know! Untill then we are trying to prepare how we are going to handle 4 children...under the age of 5 :/ Hopefully the newest baby doesn't come in China :)

18 comments:

McKinna said...

CONGRATS!!! you guys make beautiful lil' boys!! (and maybe a lil' girl!!) ;)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Congrats! Of all people that can handle 4 under 5, it's you! Congrats again!

Janey said...

Congrats and hope baby #4 will be born in the States!!

minerfam said...

Congratulations! You guys have so much going on... I hope it all works out perfectly! I hate that you are here and I don't get to see you anymore :( Let's do something!!!

-DanaLee

www.alltheminerdetails.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

Congrats Ambur & Nate!! Don't you love how life never happens the way you plan it? But it always ends up better than ever. I hope you are feeling well!!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

CONGRATS! I'm rooting for a little girl, change things up a bit. I hope the whole Georgia/China thing works out. Sounds like a great opportunity. Keep us updated.

Nadine said...

you announced!!! yay. i hope your morning sickness if over soon.

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

Congrats!


-Peter-

Mary Jane said...

Amber- that is awesome for you and Nate! I hope it is a little girl! Hope you are feeling okay and sounds awesome about going to Georgia and then China. You guys are really making life happen!Best of luck!!

jaesi said...

ahhhh! congrats! somehow I knew you be the first to 4 you fertile mertle you!!!
So keep us informed on the next few months!
I need to call you....

The Hardman's said...

Amber, I saw your blog and wanted to say hi, and see how you guys were doing, China and another baby? You make me feel pretty boring! Congragulations!

Bobbi Simkins said...

holy cow ambur! pass on some of that fertility to me! it's not fair that you are hogging it all. ha ha! good luck with everything.

Becky Seymour said...

HUGE NEWS!! I can't believe you SUPER WOMAN! I can't even handle one! Love you! Good luck....
hoping for a girl???

Mandyloo said...

Yay, Yay!! How is the morning sickness?? We need to get together and let the boys play. I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Lets chat!!

Stacy and Mike said...

Congratulations!! Wow, you have a lot on your hands right now...we should just rename you wonder woman! Good luck with everything, moving, kids, pregnancy, China, wow...hope all goes well!

Abby said...

oh my gosh im dying!! congrats!!! send some of that baby dust my way would ya! :)

Heather B said...

Wow Ambur, I just found your blog (again) and caught up!! Crazy stuff going on for you guys! Big congrats on everything, especially baby #4! Wow!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

how fun!! My kenya was born july 5th! so we like summer babies!!