Wednesday, May 21, 2008




ok, so I have decided I have a lot of admiration for those of you who post new blog pages daily. I don't know how you find the time but I am trying! :)
Because we have not posted in awhile(surprise) I am starting back in March. YUP it has been that long. These are some pictures of the boys coloring their Easter eggs. We took them up to Pine Valley for the egg hunt but the pictures didn't post and I was not starting over. :)
Trey decided he was hungry and wanted to try and make his own bottle! Luckly he got into the formula that I don't use, but it was pretty funny! :)
On March 15th Melissa and I ran our first 10k. Yes I am finally doing it WE(Melissa,Nate, & I) are going to attempt the marathon. Of course Nate will be done well before us. Our next race is a 5k run for kids in May. I will try and have pictures for that one. :)

1 comment:

Becky Seymour said...

I am so glad you posted! I have been wanting to see your cute boys! Man, how time flies! Good job with running. I can't wait to have everything healed up and start running again! Can't wait to see you!